Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Create Music - Using our Silver Musical Stickers

Hi everyone.  Yes it has been a long time since we updated this blog.  We are back with our new line of silver stickers.  I have chosen to scrap about music since it has a cool silver sticker,  musical notes,  heart with crown and angel wings attached.  

I have used the stickers to enhance the layout.  The guitar is attached as a main embellishment.  I loved the heart,  crown and angel wings very much and I decided to cut them apart and use them in different parts of the layout.  I really love how Momoyo stickers are so versatile and easy to use.  Hope you try it.

The overall layout.

The little silver notes adds interest and complements the layout.


The detached heart is placed to anchor the layout.  


Love this very cool guitar sticker - don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers