Monday, February 22, 2010

How to use the plain small brads from Momoyo.

How to use the plain small brads from Momoyo. Think that you can't do anything with those small brads in layout? I have used them for bordering the bracket in the following sketch. DO read to see how I have done it.


When I saw Jessy's take on this beautiful sketch by Sketchabilities,  I just knew I had to try this and see what I can come up with.  Words cannot describe how challenging this sketch was and how much fun I had doing this sketch.  This is the first time that I have used so many photos in a layout and I must say I love the effect of it. As a result,  I now realise that I have to think more when I take photos of the kids and how to edit them effectively. Sean had a few friends coming last Saturday for a Nerf Gun Fight and I made them stop for 5 minutes to pose for me and they did.  Love the photos that I took.

 


Played with dry brushing acrylic paint onto the corrugated board.  The rest was pretty Add some crackle accents onto the stars and circles and the rest was basic stick and paste. Love the effects!  




Materials used: Corrugated Board,  SSF paper,  Bazzil cs,  Scenic Route Chipboard,  MM fabric saying,  Basic Grey Raw Star  and circle Chipboards,  Momoyo plain blue brads,  Jo Sonja paints,  Thickers foam alphas,  and of course 3d pop up dots.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers