Saturday, October 3, 2009

Layout - My Boy Breaks Down when he is tired

This is a layout that describes Sean to a "T". We took these photos of him crying in Hong Kong Disneyland. Naturally after 1 day of fun and not getting his way at the Astro Blasters, he broke down one of the restaurants there. I just found these photos and thought that I better scrap it before I forget about them again. I feel that this layout is still unfinished (re: white circle that I drew). Maybe it would be nicer if I put something more 3D there. Will think about it.
Materials used:
Creative Imaginations pp, Making Memories Fabric Stickers and Tag, Pink Paislee Chipboard, K n Co Chipboard Flourish, SSF stickers, Thickers foam alphas, Blue DMC thread, Blue GRosgrain ribbon, White Sakura Pen, Making Memories Black Sticker Alphas and Momoyo Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers